Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This is my blog, it should be about me!

Hello, blogosphere! It's good to be back :)

Lots of things have happened to me since I last posted... I finished my internship at the NHL, moved to Atlanta to work in marketing consulting for about seven months, and then relocated up to DC where I have been for nearly a year and a half. So, it looks like DC is the city that stuck.

Also - since living here I've fallen head over heels in love. In fact, last night my boyfriend and I celebrated our one-year anniversary. So I treated us to a stretch limo during our night on the town! (I highly suggest this to anybody trying to surprise and/or impress their significant other.)

When I'm not putting in long hours at the office you can likely find me at Trapeze School of New York Washington DC (TSNY DC). Flying trapeze is a new hobby of mine and I am completely obsessed! I'm currently enrolled in a mini intensive flying workshop (IFW) where I've been learning new tricks each week. And when I'm not on the rig, I'm likely watching YouTube videos so I can learn how to master my tricks faster. If you've never flown before, I highly suggest it. The workout is fabulous - my arms and my core are so much stronger than before. Here's the latest and greatest from trapeze... this trick is called a Pullover Shoot!


Oh yes - I also looooove cooking and baking, and painting! So, some more posts on these topics shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment