Wednesday, September 14, 2011

days fly by

Ay yay yay! Have you ever had a day where you look at the clock and are just shocked at how much time has passed by? Recently I have been so busy at work it seems this is the case more often than not.

It's a busy week for me - lots of meetings with lots of important people. Though tomorrow will be the "creme de la creme" with our CEO coming into town for a quarterly assembly! I have been busy busy getting all the details in order and logistics straightened out. Now the team is ready to roll.

However, if I have to wake up at 6:45 again to work on powerpoint slides while sitting on my couch forcing my eyes to stay open I will not be a happy camper!!

On a happier note - Ross and I got our first car together last night!! We leased a Hyundai Elantra and are soooo excited to use it during our trip up to State College, PA this weekend! I am also really looking forward to posting all about the DIY crafts I did for the wedding shower we're going to. Being a bridesmaid is so much fun and I did not want to spoil the surprises for the gifts and favors to the bride, so I have been very hush hush about the shower planning on her. I promise to include an elaborate post with a party recap when we get back into town on Sunday.

Also... last night was my first class in my Intensive Flying Workshop (IFW) for the fall! It's so nice to back on the trapeze after two weeks off, even if my palms are burning and tender from swinging for two hours. Next week the whole class will be in glitters and sparkles, so I'll be sure to include some videos and photos of all!

More pictures/posts of cars and crafts as soon as my life resumes a normal pace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment