Tuesday, September 20, 2011

for the love of social media

I've officially submitted a claim for my blog on Technorati!! This is really exciting, I feel like my social media universe keeps growing each moment of every day. It's quite exhilarating and thankfully, I am able to keep up with it... for now.

Some of my accounts are connected, while others are not, but I am equally friendly on all of theme, so please don't hesitate to reach out, comment, follow or friend me!

Twitter: LadyXVII
YouTube: Caitlin Viole's Channel <-- lots of flying trapeze videos on here!!
Linkedin: Caitlin Viole
Facebook: Caitlin Viole

I've also dabbled in enterprise based networks such as Yammer, Socialcast, and Chatter. Have you ever used these tools? What are the benefits you get from them?

No comments:

Post a Comment