Thursday, September 22, 2011

tis the season

I know it's typical for summer's to be slow and for things to pick up after Labor Day but this is almost out of control!! Okay, so I know I have a problem saying no which is likely why my plate is overflowing at the moment but I was a born multitasker, people, I can handle this! Based on the trailers I've seen I feel like my rant on life is going to sound a lot like that movie trailer with Sarah Jessica Parker and Greg Kinnear - "I Don't Know How She Does It."

The next three weekends I'll be out of town, followed by a four day trip to Texas for work training, then a bachelor/ette party, followed by a weekend celebrating my birthday (yay!), another weekend out of town, then two out of town weddings back to back in the beginning of November (which Ross and I are both participating in!)... then comes my trapeze show... Thanksgiving... and possibly a trip to France for a social media conference. That's just my weekends! (Except for Texas.) During the week I've also got 2 hour trapeze class on Tuesdays, Junior League volunteering every other Thursday night for two hours, as well as night-time work events and other Junior League signups. OHMIGOD I am not going to rest until Christmas.

Shoot - rereading that paragraph reminds me that I have to go to Michaels and buy the supplies for a DIY craft that will serve as a number of gifts in the coming weeks (anniversary, birthday, maybe plan ahead for Christmas)!!  I'm making "Stamped Fabric Photo Mats" (via For the Love of Paper - Designs by Kimberly Crawford) to go back in the frames and accompany personal pictures.

Oh, did I mention I'm also event planning on the side? Yeah, helping two friends plan their weddings! (Which is really, really fun by the way.)

I'm crazy. And exhausted. But I will get it done.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the mention! have fun creating!! :) drop me a photo, if you get the chance!
    Have a super day!
    kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete