Monday, January 23, 2012

winter weather

Finally, some snow! Even though I had to leave DC to experience it. This has been a very mild winter so far. Which makes me a little nervous, because I'm now expecting Mother Nature to rear her cold, blizzarding head for an entire 4-6 weeks and then BOOM, Springtime! If my prediction is right, February is going to be rather unpleasant.

Oh well, in the meantime I'll enjoy this mild January and the fun snow from Saturday!! Lucky, my parents' Labrador Retriever, really enjoyed the snow - we went for a walk, ran around the backyard, played with toys... then relaxed inside with some fabulous wine! Okay, so Lucky had no wine - but my stepfather, mom, and I did. And boy was it delicious!!

I get to babysit this pooch for a whole week!! "Lucky" me :)

So handsome in the white snow!
Time for a walk in the snowy weather!

Cakebread Cellars = Favorite Wine!

Resting inside on a snowy day


No comments:

Post a Comment