Tuesday, August 28, 2012

the wednesday night assassin squad

Last Friday culminated this summer's Intensive Flying Workshop at trapeze school! I was able to make it to our performance just in time. My flight from Dallas was delayed but I arrived at school with 5 minutes to prep. Sending out a HUGE thank you to my classmates for checking my flight status and greeting me with big smiles and high fives when I snuck in the back door. Especially want to call-out a few folks...

  1. Grace for finding me a belt,
  2. Rosy for applying my mask under extreme pressure, and 
  3. Natalie for walking me through our entrance routine!
It was such a pleasure meeting you all and flying with you this summer. We totally rocked it last Friday!


And here is a video of my half-turn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment