Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Knots and Fur Vests

Today I wore an outfit that was perfect for the chilly days approaching winter. Not too many layers, but just enough to be warm and cute!


I layered my Adrienne Landau rabbit fur vest on top of a long-sleeve shirt. This vest is super cozy and tends to invite "pets" because it just looks so soft! It's really warm and a great go-to item for this time of year.

Underneath I wore a staple, my C&C black long-sleeve shirt. I got this shirt at Loehmann's a while ago and it's one of those simple pieces that you can always find a use for. Now that Loehmann's has closed, I'm not sure where I'm going to get my "staples"! I'll be heading back to NJ for the holidays, perhaps Century 21 Department Store can fill in the gaps ;-)

The necklace, which you can only see a peek of, is another staple of mine! I've had it for years and cannot recall from where I got it. All I know is that my friends love it... whenever we have a girls weekend, this necklace tends to get passed around between everybody each night. It's a fan favorite, that's for sure!

Now, a special addition to my #OOTD post... a video feature! I'm a big fan of top knots and I wore one today. Check out my video to learn a little trick about executing a flawless bun!


No comments:

Post a Comment